Externally mounted onto the vehicle's spotlight, the NOPTIC® System can detect criminal activity day or night. Using the unique benefits of thermal imaging at their fingertips, emergency responders can patrol fields, neighborhoods, parks, waterways, construction sites, and businesses / railroad /airport perimeters; all from the safety of the patrol vehicle.
• Locate suspects in complete darkness from over 500 yards away, even if partially obscured by trees or brush.
• Helps in finding dropped objects or tossed evidence.
• Identify recently operated vehicles by their heat signature.
• The NOPTIC camera is mounted on the spotlight. No additional controls are needed to quickly scan an area.
• Works in extreme temperatures. At temps below 40F a built-in heater keeps NOPTIC free of snow and ice and operational. Camera is waterproof and tested in extreme conditions.
• Uses standard RCA video out for easy integration with existing video screens and recording systems. The NOPTIC system does not interfere with existing on board systems, programs, or equipment.
• USB output along with included software allows for easy connection and the ability to record video or take snapshots,via your existing Windows-based MDT.
• Thermal Imaging does not need light to see. Conduct surveillance and patrol with stealth from a distance. Operate covertly, without the need for vehicle lights.
• Easy installation